Police charge 3 in Elizabeth Township burglary
Elizabeth Township police have charged three suspects in connection with a June 11 home break-in along Turkeyfoot Road.
Police made the arrest after reviewing video surveillance footage of the alleged burglary in process, which was discovered by a homeowner who went home for lunch.
Police reviewing other recent burglaries in the township were able to identify the suspects in the video and their vehicle, said township police Chief Robert McNeilly.
Christopher Cousineau, 36, of Bethel Park and Charles Howsare, 30, of Brentwood are charged with criminal trespassing, burglary, criminal conspiracy, theft, receiving stolen property, and criminal mischief.
Also charged in connection with the break-in is Autum Rae Dusky, 25, of Brentwood. She is charged with criminal conspiracy and receiving stolen property.
Police are continuing to investigate whether the suspects are connected with other recent break-ins in the township.
“We're hoping these arrests prevent additional burglaries from occurring,” said McNeilly.
Eric Slagle is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-664-9161, ext. 1966, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Legos, computers draw students to Elizabeth Forward tech camp
- 3 charged in carjack attempt in Duquesne
- 4-D Theater debuts at Kennywood
- Elizabeth Forward board OKs cost to move trailer
- Elizabeth Township business forum draws a crowd
- Homestead summit addresses ways to help inmates transition after prison
- Steel Valley rejects bids, says restrooms will be constructed in-house
- Intrepid VFW post in West Mifflin earns all-state designation
- Golf outing wraps up successful Invitational
- Turtle Creek The following cases …