Most wanted fugitive nabbed in W. Mifflin
One of Allegheny County's most wanted fugitives was arrested in West Mifflin on Tuesday.
Munhall dispatchers received information via the borough police department's Facebook page regarding the whereabouts of Cole Clark.
Clark, 21, of Munhall was wanted on charges of firearms not to be carried without a license.
Police relayed the information to West Mifflin officers, who assisted Allegheny County sheriff's deputies in making the arrest around 2:30 p.m. along the 1600 block of Greensprings Avenue.
West Mifflin police said Clark was taken into custody without incident. Clark was sent to West Mifflin lockup and later to Allegheny County Jail.
Michael DiVittorio is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-664-9161, ext. 1965, or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Student ‘geek squad’ to help train Steel Valley classmates on iPads
- McKeesport prepares for Relay For Life
- Local residents reminisce about Glassport pool
- New traffic lights to be installed near McKeesport’s Jerome Bridge
- Mifflin Road project is on schedule, within budget
- Homestead summit addresses ways to help inmates transition after prison
- Mon Yough school districts, nonprofits getting by for now with no state budget
- Homestead Cemetery board files for bankruptcy
- Daytime gunfire damages vehicle in McKeesport
- 3 charged in carjack attempt in Duquesne
- More work to begin on Homestead-Duquesne Road