Police probe another Glassport robbery
Police say a juvenile was robbed on Tuesday night in Glassport.
Police Lt. Ron Benoit said the victim reported that a man approached him in the 400 block of Plum Alley at about 9:30 and demanded money at gunpoint.
The victim complied and the robber departed. Police did not say how much money was stolen.
“We believe the victim knew who the actor was,” Benoit said. “We have a possible suspect identified.”
Allegheny County police are assisting an investigation of four robberies by three males on Sept. 20 in the vicinity of Glassport Memorial Stadium after a high school football game.
Benoit said investigators are trying to determine if Tuesday's incident is related.
Eric Slagle is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-664-9161, ext. 1966, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Clairton school district draws from savings to balance budget
- Duquesne man who took plea deal jailed on assault, other charges
- Brewster picked for Smith’s seat on Senate Appropriations Committee
- Projects to impact McKeesport motorists
- McKeesport man held for court in BB gun incident
- Economy growing along region’s trails
- Elizabeth volunteer firefighters achieve certifications
- Fire destroys McKeesport garage
- Pipe repaired, service restored in West Mifflin
- Mifflin Road closure set to last 50 days
- Motorists, municipalities brace for Mifflin Road closing