Boil-alert streets listed
By Daily News
Published: Saturday, Oct. 26, 2013, 1:21 a.m.
Municipal Authority of Westmoreland County said on Friday that customers along portions of the following White Oak streets are affected under the boil-water alert issued on Thursday:
Briar Hill Court
Cool Springs Road
Jacks Run Road
Long Run Road
Lower Heckman Road
New Jersey Street
Old Jacks Run Road
Palm Manor Drive
Park Way Rear
Penn Crest Circle
Penn Crest Drive
Rainbow Shopping Center
Rear Pine Street
Royal Oak Drive
Route 48 and Lincoln Way
Upper Heckman Road
White Tail Lane
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- West Mifflin business joins forces with East Allegheny students
- Local Episcopal priest sentenced in child pornography case
- Prescription Drug Take Back Day to be observed locally
- White Oak residents can sign up through borough police for county’s new registry
- Elizabeth council seeks $500,000 state gaming grant to aid flood recovery
- Mon Valley public works crews begin patchwork on pothole-filled roadways
- North Versailles magisterial judge “retires” but remains on bench
- West Jefferson board approves bids for multiple projects
- 2 South Allegheny students earn accolades for environmental awareness artwork
- Juvenile found dead in Munhall home
- White Oak Republican Peoples removed from primary ballot