Versailles council assigns acting secretary/treasurer
Versailles council designated Barb Warhold as acting secretary and temporary treasurer for the borough at a meeting this week.
Last month, the board retained Warhold, who was scheduled to retire on Dec. 31, at a rate of $30 per hour until a replacement is hired and trained.
Warhold's position is slated to last through the end of the month, at which point the borough has the option of retaining her on a monthly basis.
Council hired Reba Schultz of White Oak as the borough's local service tax collector at an hourly rate of $10.50, pending her successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Council president Emerson Fazekas said council will vote on Monday to advertise for applicants for a vacant council seat created by the death of Gary Roscoe last month.
Eric Slagle is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-664-9161, ext. 1966, or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- East Allegheny negotiator responds to proposal from striking teachers
- Homestead to celebrate one of its own at jazz festival
- McKeesport Area, South Allegheny districts upgrade school security
- East Allegheny teachers to hit the picket lines
- McKeesport Rib Festival wraps up with Monday concert, fireworks show
- Flexible-use building in the works for Duquesne
- 2nd area Speedway store nears completion
- Mon River Fleet seeks nominations for Women of Achievement awards
- Additional negotiating session fails to resolve threatened East Allegheny strike