Versailles council assigns acting secretary/treasurer
Versailles council designated Barb Warhold as acting secretary and temporary treasurer for the borough at a meeting this week.
Last month, the board retained Warhold, who was scheduled to retire on Dec. 31, at a rate of $30 per hour until a replacement is hired and trained.
Warhold's position is slated to last through the end of the month, at which point the borough has the option of retaining her on a monthly basis.
Council hired Reba Schultz of White Oak as the borough's local service tax collector at an hourly rate of $10.50, pending her successful completion of a pre-employment background check.
Council president Emerson Fazekas said council will vote on Monday to advertise for applicants for a vacant council seat created by the death of Gary Roscoe last month.
Eric Slagle is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-664-9161, ext. 1966, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- ReClaim McKeesport ambassadors transform vacant lot
- Pitt students clean up Mon Valley neighborhoods for annual service day
- North Versailles Township commissioner opposes closing Green Valley Primary School
- Owners hope carousel will bring fresh audience to Century III Mall
- McKeesport babies, mom OK after home birth
- Munhall OKs regional appeals board
- Cornerstone CEO’s vision becomes reality
- National family alliance group tours Auberle projects
- Donation inspires man’s candle lighting for others
- Homestead-based nonprofit prepares for winter coat distribution
- Propel Homestead playground plans revealed