County police arrest 2, seek 2 in Munhall teen's murder
Allegheny County police have arrested two people and are searching for two more suspects in connection with the murder of a Munhall teen.
Trijuan Williams, 17, was shot in the chest and killed in a home along the 1600 block of Martha Street in Munhall on April 21.
He was found shot around 9:30 p.m. and was pronounced dead at the scene.
County police said there were four people shooting into the house from a yard.
Detectives secured arrest warrants on Thursday for those individuals believed to have been involved.
They all are charged with homicide, conspiracy, firearms violations and recklessly endangering another person.
Corey Palmer, 19, of Munhall was arrested in the Allegheny County Jail on Thursday. Palmer was incarcerated on a weapons charge after being arrested in Homestead earlier this year.
Online court documents show Palmer's charges of firearms not to be carried without a license and possession of marijuana were held for court by Steel Valley Magisterial District Judge Thomas R. Torkowsky at a preliminary hearing on Wednesday.
Terron Brown, 19, of McKeesport was arrested Friday morning at a relative's house along Frank Street in Whitaker.
Deondre Broadus, 19, of East Pittsburgh, and Marquille Wright, 19, of Pittsburgh remain at large.
County Homicide Lt. Andrew Schurman said the suspects are known to associate with each other and frequent the Homestead and Munhall areas.
Broadus, nicknamed “Boosie,” is described as 6 feet 1 inch tall and weighing 170 pounds.
Wright, nicknamed “Killy,” is described as 5 feet 6 inches tall with a thin build.
Investigators said one possible motive for the homicide was retaliation for a shooting in Homestead earlier that day. No injuries or suspects were reported in that incident.
Munhall, Homestead, Allegheny County and other departments have coordinated their investigation since the shooting.
“We do anticipate their arrests,” Munhall police Chief Pat Campbell said about the remaining suspects. “Every law enforcement agency that pursues fugitives will be looking for these two.”
Anyone sighting the suspects should call 911 immediately. Anyone with information on their whereabouts is asked to call the homicide unit at 412-473-1300 or Munhall police at 412-464-7300.
Michael DiVittorio is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-664-9161, ext. 1965.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Lincoln council passes ordinances to help ‘protect residents’
- Munhall mayor seeks to remedy flyover bridge hazards
- Elizabeth hires new officer-in-charge
- Jefferson Hospital doctor serves as panelist for mental health legislation
- ‘Last of the downtown mansions’ demolished in McKeesport
- West Mifflin woman allegedly leaves child in car to drink in bar
- UPMC McKeesport president reiterates hospital will remain open
- White Oak no-kill shelter attorney appeals civil decision
- W.D. Mansfield Memorial Bridge rehab project remains on schedule
- McKeesport church plants Peace Pole in hopes to counteract violence
- Texting Allegheny County’s 911 center becoming easier