The following cases were heard by Magisterial District Judge Scott H. Schricker:
Waived to court
• Ronald Blackstone, 31, Cambridge, Ohio — three counts of simple assault, three counts of harassment and one count of disorderly conduct.
• Raymar McKenzie, 25, no address given — fleeing or attempting to elude an officer, possession of a firearm prohibited, possession of a firearm with the manufacturer number altered, altering or obliterating a mark of identification, false identification to law enforcement, resisting arrest, person not to possess or use firearms, firearm not to be carried without a license, use or possession of drug paraphernalia, driving without a license, driving with a suspended or revoked license, obedience to traffic control devices, disregarding a traffic lane, duties at a stop sign, driving at safe speed, careless driving and reckless driving.
Held for court
Robert David Carter Sr., 37, Carnegie — materially false written statement of the purchase, delivery or transfer of a firearm and unsworn falsification to authorities.
The following cases were heard by Magisterial District Judge Richard D. Olasz Jr.:
Waived to court
• Shaya Lee Delts, 25, Pittsburgh — criminal trespassing and endangering the welfare of children.
• Paul Robert Fike, 36, West Mifflin — invasion of privacy.
• Adrian Harrison, 35, Pittsburgh — bad checks.
• Satarah Lee Morris. 40, West Mifflin — two counts of endangering the welfare of children and public drunkenness.
• Deshawn Michael Underwood, 37, Pittsburgh — theft by deception, two counts of receiving stolen property, retail theft, accessing a device used to obtain property or services, conspiracy and disorderly conduct.
Held for court
• Jessica Louis Augustine, 27, Pittsburgh — disorderly conduct, resisting arrest, retail theft and harassment.
• David Grinage, 21, Turtle Creek — two counts of manufacture, delivery or possession with intent to manufacture or deliver and two counts of possession of a controlled substance.
• Michael Jones, 31, Rankin — simple assault.
Derek Matthew George, 28, Glassport — conspiracy and use or possession of drug paraphernalia. Waived were charges of retail theft and possession.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Homestead to offer select free-parking days during holiday season
- Kennywood Holiday Lights festival returns for 5th year
- Model train exhibit raises funds for McKeesport club
- North Versailles’ Dance Company’s ‘Nutcracker’ expands with bonus program for students
- Suspect in Glassport man’s shooting death put on house arrest
- Auberle celebrates success stories in employment, outreach programs
- Levin Furniture to close Century Square store in West Mifflin
- McKeesport’s WEDO to add FM component
- McKeesport lights up Kennedy Park at ‘City of Our Little Angels’
- Man in disguise robs White Oak bank; suspect arrested in McKeesport
- After 27 years, Clairton emerges from state ‘financially distressed’ status