McKeesport Police investigate teen shooting
McKeesport police are investigating the shooting of a 17-year-old male outside a home along the 1400 block of Meadow Street.
The call for the shooting came in on Friday around 4:15 p.m.
City Capt. of Detectives Tim Hanna said the victim was shot twice in the lower back and transported to a Pittsburgh hospital with non-life-threatening injuries. Investigators were attempting to confirm the victim's address at presstime.
A white four-door Mercedes-Benz was searched and towed away from the scene. Nearby residents declined to speak to the media about the incident.
The shooting occurred a few houses down from a little girl's birthday party.
Police are searching for two black men in a white 2004 Saturn Vue, registered out of Clairton, in connection with the shooting.
Hanna said the men are considered armed and dangerous. No further information was available at presstime.
Anyone with information about the incident should contact McKeesport police at 412-675-5015.
Michael DiVittorio is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at 412-664-9161, ext. 1965or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Grant to benefit W. Mifflin airport
- Mon Valley steelworkers rally for new contract
- County shuts down Clairton demolition work
- Paving, electronics upgrades evident at Steel Valley
- McKeesport heroin bust nets 1,700 stamp bags, $3,880 cash
- Victim: McKeesport gunman told me I was ‘going to die’
- Renzie Park projects top list of requests for RAD funding
- West Mifflin Community Day returns to airport grounds
- Clairton board OKs moves