House catches fire in Monessen
Published: Thursday, October 4, 2012, 2:26 a.m.
Updated: Thursday, October 4, 2012
Firefighters from four communities responded to a house fire in Monessen, about 1:30 this morning.
The fire appeared to start in the top floor of the structure in the 300 block of Oneida Street. Firefighters from Donora, Lock 4 and Rostraver Number 1 as well as both city departments responded.
Crews were on the roof of the building at presstime. They were determining if anyone was home at the time of the blaze, municipal fire Chief Del Hepple said.
No information on the cause of the fire or the extent of damage was available prior to presstime.
- Steelers hope new blocking scheme kick-starts running game
- NHL commissioner Bettman talks Crosby, Olympics, outdoor games
- Southmoreland, Connellsville athletes fall short of PIAA medal stand
- Dejan Kovacevic chat transcript: May 24, 2013
- Senators' Alfredsson clarifies comments made after Game 4
- Penguins insider: Golden opportunity arrives with Game 5
- Former Bethel Park PTO president charged in theft from organization
- Obama urges Navy to uphold honor; references sexual assault epidemic in military
- Hempfield’s Holmberg takes 2nd at PIAA meet with career best leap
- Pens will unveil even bigger TV screen for fans in Game 5
- ‘Joke’ prompts British jets to divert airliner carrying 300 from Pakistan
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.