Monongahela native dies in Phoenix crash
A Monongahela man died in a motorcycle accident Tuesday in Phoenix, less than two weeks after he moved out west.
Jess Wade Bartman, 27, was riding a 2011 Kawasaki motorcycle around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday when it collided with a Ford van that had failed to yield to traffic, according to Phoenix-based KNXV-TV/Channel 15 ABC.
Bartman, who was wearing a helmet, survived the accident but died not long after at an area hospital.
Bartman was a Ringgold graduate and son of Tim and Cindy Bartman in Monongahela, according to Marshall Marra, who is handling the funeral arrangements.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Rossi: Roethlisberger staging big comeback
- Steelers notebook: Mitchell to miss beginning of training camp
- After year off, Steelers’ Pouncey ‘ready to go’
- Steelers won’t negotiate Roethlisberger extension until after season
- Rockies’ 7-run 7th-inning dooms Pirates in 8-1 loss
- Homicide detectives investigating death of East Hills infant
- Phony physician wanted in Fayette also sought in Nebraska
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board suspends in-store tastings
- Megan’s Law offender in Greensburg arrested when girl, 13, found hiding in shower
- Wall of Valor to honor North Strabane man’s heroism
- Steelers cut linebacker Kion Wilson, sign cornerback Toler