Monongahela native dies in Phoenix crash
By The Valley Independent
Published: Friday, October 5, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Friday, October 5, 2012
A Monongahela man died in a motorcycle accident Tuesday in Phoenix, less than two weeks after he moved out west.
Jess Wade Bartman, 27, was riding a 2011 Kawasaki motorcycle around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday when it collided with a Ford van that had failed to yield to traffic, according to Phoenix-based KNXV-TV/Channel 15 ABC.
Bartman, who was wearing a helmet, survived the accident but died not long after at an area hospital.
Bartman was a Ringgold graduate and son of Tim and Cindy Bartman in Monongahela, according to Marshall Marra, who is handling the funeral arrangements.
There are currently no comments for this story.
- Magistrate says diner can stay
- Apple deal pads Eliz. Forward’s technology arsenal
- Penguins’ Shero talks with Letang’s agent
- Contractor charged with theft from Jeannette
- Judge deals setback to Steelers’ quest to expand Heinz Field
- Munhall mayor wants manager to return
- Munhall saves Hays Mansion
- Clairton to take stand against violence
- Three killed when minivan crashes into tree in Butler County
- Pirates notebook: Hurdle says offense needs to get rolling
- Grilli blows 1st save; Pirates lose to Reds in 13 innings