Dunlevy man charged with sexually assaulting child
Published: Wednesday, August 15, 2012, 12:01 a.m.
Updated: Tuesday, January 8, 2013
A Dunlevy man is facing charges alleging he sexually assault a child.
Ronald Jeffrey Wingrove, 37, was charged with endangering the welfare of children, corruption of minors, aggravated assault, and indecent assault.
According to the affidavit of probable cause, Wingrove allegedly assaulted the child in a Fallowfield Township home in September 2011 while the girl was 4-years-old. The child was subsequently interviewed at the Washington County Advocacy Center in September 2001 and February 2012 before police filed charges Tuesday in the office of Magisterial District Judge Larry Hopkins in Charleroi.
Wingrove faces a hearing 9:30 a.m. Aug. 27 before Hopkins.
This is a hate crime, the actual victims are the father and child. My thoughts and prayers are with them both through this difficult time. Isaiah 49:25, "But this is what the Lord says: 'Yes, captives will be taken from warriors, and plunder retrieved from the fierce; I will contend with those who contend with you, and your children I will save."
Submitted by: dana on Saturday, August 18, 2012
I don't know this man but I know the situation of dealing with a crazy ex. My husband has been dealing with the same thing for over 2 years. Every time he is cleared because nothing has ever happened. It's awful how a mother can manipulate a child. I hope this man really truly is innocent and this nightmare ends for him soon. Stay strong. I know it's hard. Be prepared to fight a long hard fight. But don't ever stoop to her level.
Submitted by: Jenn on Friday, August 17, 2012
Why has it NOT been mentioned in the article how this Dunlevy man has been involved in a ongoing, ruthless, custody battle with a tyrannous, ferocious, defiant woman who has been provoking him for years? Everyone in the valley who knows him, knows his innocence. The only thing he is guilty of is assuming responsibility for his child. Being a loving and loyal father regardless of the turbulence of the other parent. Being the father few children are afforded.
- Monessen mayor takes heat at council meeting
- Charleroi Regional ousts police officer
- Monongahela Valley Hospital fountain dedicated to Frye
- Glass company in Belle Vernon was oldest in U.S.
- Hundreds compete in Senior Games at Charleroi Stadium
- Southwest Regional Police vice squad sets up prostitution sting
- West Newton judge delays hearing in wild chase, theft case
- Interest in Jack the Ripper inspires California writer’s novel
- Monessen shooting suspect jailed
- Charleroi Area School Board hires secretary
- Frazier, Brownsville teachers invited to prestigious Library of Congress program