House catches fire in Monessen
Firefighters from four communities responded to a house fire in Monessen, about 1:30 this morning.
The fire appeared to start in the top floor of the structure in the 300 block of Oneida Street. Firefighters from Donora, Lock 4 and Rostraver Number 1 as well as both city departments responded.
Crews were on the roof of the building at presstime. They were determining if anyone was home at the time of the blaze, municipal fire Chief Del Hepple said.
No information on the cause of the fire or the extent of damage was available prior to presstime.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Memories still vivid for Monessen WWII veteran
- North Belle Vernon man faces trial for alleged assault of wife
- Charleroi Federal Savings unveils new name — cfsbank
- Trials ordered in Charleroi stash house case
- North Belle Vernon pharmacy robbery suspect to stand trial
- Flood watch issued this week for Mon River near Charleroi
- Rostraver man faces trial in child sex case
- 8 charged following fight in California
- Charleroi man accused of improper sexual contact with teen
- Sutersville denied grant to fix boat ramp
- Rostraver police investigating alleged sexual misconduct between Ringgold HS employee, student