TribLIVE

| Neighborhoods


 
Larger text Larger text Smaller text Smaller text | Order Photo Reprints

House catches fire in Monessen

About The Tribune-Review
The Tribune-Review can be reached via e-mail or at 412-321-6460.
Contact Us | Video | Photo Reprints

Daily Photo Galleries


By The Tribune-Review

Published: Thursday, Oct. 4, 2012, 2:26 a.m.

Firefighters from four communities responded to a house fire in Monessen, about 1:30 this morning.

The fire appeared to start in the top floor of the structure in the 300 block of Oneida Street. Firefighters from Donora, Lock 4 and Rostraver Number 1 as well as both city departments responded.

Crews were on the roof of the building at presstime. They were determining if anyone was home at the time of the blaze, municipal fire Chief Del Hepple said.

No information on the cause of the fire or the extent of damage was available prior to presstime.

 

 
 


Show commenting policy

Most-Read Mon Valley

  1. Local runners set for Boston
  2. BVA senior takes Relay for Life personal
  3. Local kids enjoy Easter egg hunts
  4. Brownsville Area senior wins major honor at state farm show
  5. Grant helps Belle Vernon teacher build collection of Civil War artifacts
  6. Bellmar High School alumni share special bond
  7. Ozarks tournament filled with pageantry, top players in 1961
  8. First Federal, Community Bank join
  9. Electric heater blamed for Charleroi house fire
  10. Card theft claim lands Charleroi woman in trouble
  11. North Charleroi man to stand trial for car thefts, arson charges
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.