Mon Valley residents enjoy a day at the park
With plenty of sunshine and cool temperatures, it certainly felt like fall this weekend.
Many Mon Valley residents took advantage of the picture-perfect weather to get outdoors.
And, as our roving photographer found, many people spent the day at local parks and playgrounds.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- For some, pathway to Thanksgiving often bumpy
- Rostraver woman collecting blankets for homeless vets
- Century-old Christmas tradition catching on in Mon Valley
- Christmas Cheer Club initiative benefits needy Mon Valley kids
- Accounting career adds up for Fallowfield native
- No need to eat alone on Thanksgiving in Mon Valley
- Monongahela Valley Hospital celebrates annual Light-Up Night
- Mon Valley Hose and Fitting opens
- Fallowfield considers various options about local police protection
- Two-mill tax hike proposed in Monongahela
- Charleroi Regional Police board eyes new cruiser