Fall fun at the Ethnicfest in Monongahela
It was a perfect fall weekend for the Nativity of The Virgin Mary Orthodox Church's 15th annual Ethnicfest.
The two-day event was held in Chess Park, Monongahela.
The festival featured ethnic and American food booths, a flea market, bake sale, live entertainment, and many activities for kids.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Man apprehended after North Belle Vernon pharmacy robbery
- Cal U’s 22 Pushups effort draws attention to suicide by veterans
- Home health care worker assaulted in Monongahela
- Second career choice leads to business ownership in Charleroi
- DA Vittone gives Washington County $100K from drug forfeitures
- Charleroi Area mulls wrestling team future
- Monessen teenager charged in arson spree
- Monessen mayor apologizes for employee raise comments
- Fayette man allegedly exposed self to Charleroi children
- Social Security the most misunderstood retirement asset
- Rampound brings cheers to Ringgold athletic events