Fall fun at the Ethnicfest in Monongahela
It was a perfect fall weekend for the Nativity of The Virgin Mary Orthodox Church's 15th annual Ethnicfest.
The two-day event was held in Chess Park, Monongahela.
The festival featured ethnic and American food booths, a flea market, bake sale, live entertainment, and many activities for kids.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- STEM learning takes root at Cal U Science Olympiad
- Ringgold’s robot battling team not only at play
- Frazier athlete shows teammates value of hard work
- Dutch town’s memorial project includes former Monongahela man
- North Charleroi’s ‘Toast To Our Stars Club’ claims long legacy of pride
- Joe Campus bringing big band sound to Monessen Elks Lodge 773
- Convicted drug dealer faces new narcotics trial
- Donora-Webster bridge demolition delayed
- ‘Taste of the Town’ a hit in Rostraver
- Monessen man facing trial for resisting arrest
- Mon Valley Progress Council looks for business-friendly ideas