Friday Night Sights
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Saturday, Oct. 19, 2013, 12:01 a.m.
Clear skies for Friday night football in the Mid-Mon Valley made for an enjoyable evening for those attending local games.
Here are some of the sights our roving photographer captured as Yough held homecoming ceremonies and Charleroi Area hosted Southmoreland.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- First Federal, Community Bank join
- Charleroi Regional makes 3 drug arrests
- Fire rips through Rostraver house
- Ozarks tournament filled with pageantry, top players in 1961
- Charleroi Regional Police Board nixes council request
- Stockdale firefighter finalist for National Firemark Award
- East Vandergrift man arrested in Charleroi after allegedly arranging to meet girl, 15, for sex
- Monongahela drug bust nabs 5
- Another Donora bank building getting new tenant
- Smithton native charged in Ohio with faking illness to raise money
- Mon Valley Hospital’s Ramusivich finalist for ATHENA award