Photo Gallery: Monongahela chamber hosts holiday celebration
The Monongahela Area Chamber of Commerce hosted its annual holiday celebration “Santa Claus is Shopping in Town” Friday night.
Among the many activities were entertainment by local DJs, the Ringgold High School band, and acoustic performers, raffles and giveaways at local businesses, photos with Santa, historic church tours, and face painting.
Fireworks capped off the night's festivities.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Southwestern Pennsylvania Commission pitches $4.7 billion transportation wish list to state
- House Democratic Policy Committee meets in Monessen
- Valley resident new CEO at Jefferson
- Belle Vernon woman named Mrs. Pennsylvania; targets child bullies
- Fallowfield woman held for abusing her son
- Woman marks 70 years on bench at Rostraver church’s organ
- Ringgold School Board bans book in haste
- Monessen solicitor out; meeting wild
- Pony World Series tradition continues at Washington
- Land bank considered in Washington County
- Timing right for firefighter to get woman, 84, out of burning house