Local kids enjoy Easter egg hunts
Several Mid-Mon Valley communities held Easter egg hunts for local children during the weekend.
Hunts were held at Havencrest Nursing Center in Carroll Township, Christian Center Church in Rostraver Township, Monessen City Park and Graham Street Park in North Belle Vernon, among others.
Our roving photographer stopped in to snap some shots at the North Belle Vernon festivities.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Discipline imposed for ‘Fifty Shades’ flub
- CCAC’s Washington Center plans first job fair
- Valley public transit pioneer honored for years of service
- Demolition moving to Donora side of bridge
- Equipment worth $20K stolen from Donora-Webster bridge demolition site
- Memories still vivid for Monessen WWII veteran
- North Belle Vernon pharmacy robbery suspect to stand trial
- Charleroi Federal Savings unveils new name — cfsbank
- Scottdale-filmed ‘Gore Orphanage’ wins online contest
- Children hurt in 2-vehicle crash at busy Carroll intersection
- Problem with gas line forces evacuations in California Borough