Bentworth names top 2014 students
Matthew Vickless and Ella Schaltenbrand will be recognized as the top students of Bentworth High School's Class of 2014 when commencement ceremonies are held 6 p.m. Friday in the high school gymnasium.
Vickless, the class valedictorian, is the son of John and Tonya Vickless of Scenery Hill. He plans to major in chemical engineering at the University of Dayton.
Schaltenbrand, salutatorian, is the daughter of Kathleen Downes of Bentleyville and Philip Schaltenbrand of Scenery Hill. She plans to attend Duquesne University.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Scottdale costume shop not just for Halloween, Christmas
- Sutersville denied grant to fix boat ramp
- Ringgold senior headed to U.S. Naval Academy
- Scottdale-filmed ‘Gore Orphanage’ wins online contest
- Rostraver police investigating alleged sexual misconduct between Ringgold HS employee, student
- Rostraver man faces trial in child sex case
- Monongahela man injured in house fire
- Grindstone man allegedly tried to meet teen, 13, for sex
- Courageous few challenge winter with Charleroi’s Hoodie Hoo
- Charleroi Area, Clarion wrestler killed in Armstrong accident
- North Belle Vernon man accused in attack, deadly threats