Arrest of Washington Township man made in assault on teen girl
A Washington Township man was arrested and sent to prison Wednesday for allegedly forcing himself sexually on a 17-year-old girl.
Police accused Ronald Allan Lancey, 55, of 123 Branthoover St., of grabbing and exposing the teenager's breast before attempting to get her to perform a sex act. Police said Lancey exposed himself during the alleged act.
Washington Township police said the alleged incident occurred around 10:40 p.m. June 26 at Lancey's residence. Police also said Lancey smoked marijuana in the presence of the girl.
Washington Township police Supervisor Ray Moody said Lancey was arrested Wednesday morning at his residence.
Lancey was arraigned at 10:45 a.m. before Magisterial District Judge Richard Kasunic II on three counts of corruption of minors, two counts each of indecent assault forcible compulsion and simple assault, and one count of indecent exposure.
Lancey was sent to Fayette County Prison in lieu of $50,000 cash bond. His preliminary hearing is scheduled for 9 a.m. July 10 before Kasunic.
Rick Bruni Jr. is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. He can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-684-2635.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Monongahela paramedic dies in the line of duty
- Crew Mission volunteers will decorate home of Rostraver family
- Fayette City in search of better times
- Rostraver business site ordered to close
- Mon Valley preparing for Small Business Saturday
- Community Bank, FedFirst celebrate merger in Rostraver
- Hearings delayed for 3 men charged in Rostraver home invasion
- Hospital leaders brighten holidays for kids