Collection sites in Murrysville area listed
The Westmoreland County Toys for Tots program has 26 collection sites in Murrysville, Export and Delmont. Donations of an unwrapped toy for a child as old as 12 years old can be dropped off at any of the following locations through Monday.
• Anytime Fitness, 3851 Old William Penn Highway
• Atlas Chirpractic, 4572 William Penn Highway
• Cars Protection Plus, 4431 William Penn Highway
• Classic Auto ReFinishing, 3729 Old William Penn Highway
• Coldwell Banker Real Estate Services, 3865 Reed Ave.
• Hoss's Steak & Sea House, 3865 William Penn Highway
• IQ Inc., 4071 Lillian Ave.
• Kids First Chiropractic, 4120 William Penn Highway
• Murrysville Auto Clinic, 3835 Old William Penn Highway
• Murrysville Cleaners, 3945 Old William Penn Highway
• Plaza Cleaners, Franklin Plaza
• Prudential Preferred Reality, 4420 William Penn Highway
• Rainbow Connection, 3089 Carson Ave.
• Serenity Salon Boutique, 4075 William Penn Highway
• Italian-American Club, 5930 Kennedy Ave.
• Montgomery Chiropractic, 5575 Old William Penn Highway
• Nationwide Insurance, 5830 Kennedy Ave.
• Centers for Rehab Services, 6530 William Penn Highway
• Dairy Queen, 100 Greensburg St.
• Delmont Sport Shop, 109 Greensburg St.
• Dollar General, 422 William Penn Highway and in Salem Plaza
• Excela Health System Lab, 421 William Penn Highway
• Kings Restaurant, 200 Sheffield Drive
• Vaia Funeral Home, 463 Athena Drive
• Westmoreland County Food Bank, 101 Devonshire Road
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Franklin Regional science students experience ‘Stock Market Game’
- Volunteers spruce up Murrysville’s McGinnis Nature Reserve
- Murrysville bridges to be fixed as part of public-private venture
- Franklin Regional to get $335K for ads at facilities
- Franklin Regional reaches deal with school maintenance staff