Murrysville-brewed Rivertowne beer to be sold at Consol Energy Center
Murrysville-based Rivertowne Brewing will host a branded bar at Consol Energy Center beginning Sunday.
The bar, dedicated exclusively to Rivertowne products, will sell all six of the canned Rivertowne beers that are produced in Murrysville.
Also, several draft beers produced by Rivertowne will be featured throughout the venue, which is home to the Pittsburgh Penguins.
The Rivertowne bar will be located behind Section 106.
Rivertowne also has announced two new features at its Old William Penn Highway brewery.
On Saturdays, the brewery will offer tours at 2 p.m. for $8 per person.
For more information, call 724-519-2145 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The brewery's new tasting room now is open Monday through Friday, from 4 to 9 p.m., and Saturday, from 1 to 9 p.m. Customers can buy six-packs, cases or kegs of beer at the tasting room or sample a pint or small food plate.
Daveen Rae Kurutz is a staff writer for Trib Total Media. She can be reached at 412-856-7400, ext. 8627, or email@example.com.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Murrysville homeowners seek help for Claridge Road runoff woes
- Franklin Regional sees good and bad in latest state profiles
- Murrysville officials debate who should pay for sewer logistics
- Delmont Public Library’s story time to feature critters
- Franklin Regional takes top Calcu-Solve individual, team honors
- Franklin Regional’s ‘Thespalooza’ serves up four one-act plays