Photo gallery: Field Day at Heritage Elementary
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Wednesday, June 12, 2013, 6:43 p.m.
Field Day marks the end of another year for students at Heritage Elementary. It took place on Wednesday, June 5, 2013.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Newtown counselors discuss how to cope with tragedy
- Anti-bully program has been in place at FR schools since 2009
- State waives Franklin Regional school-calendar requirements
- Volunteers help fill demand for ‘FR Proud’ shirts
- Finding heroism and solace in the details
- Investigation continues to search for motive for knife attack at Franklin Regional
- Questions remain about Franklin Regional suspect’s mindset
- Outpouring of support for Franklin Regional comes from near, far
- Murrysville chief: I’m glad it wasn’t a firearm
- By subduing Franklin Regional suspect, pair might have saved his life
- Murrysville doctor oversaw Forbes Regional trauma response