Fish fry season continues in Murrysville, Export, Delmont
Fish fry season continues this week, with five local groups hoping to hook customers.
• Mother of Sorrows Catholic Church, 4202 Old William Penn Highway. Open for lunch with a limited menu from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and for dinner from 3:30 to 7 p.m. Call 724-972-6100 for takeout orders. Cash only.
• Sardis Volunteer Fire Department, 5205 Rocky Hill Lane. Open from 4 to 8 p.m., featuring fish, shrimp, halushki, hot dogs, clam chowder and more. For takeout orders, call 724-327-3987 or 724-733-2602. For details, see www.sardisfire.org.
• Export Moose, 5903 Washington Ave. Open from noon to 8 p.m., featuring fish, shrimp, tuna melt, chicken tenders and more. For takeout, call 724-327-9298.
• Italian-American Club, 5930 Kennedy Ave. Open from 11 a.m. to midnight, featuring fish, crabcakes, hamburgers, zucchini and more. For takeout, call 724-327-6994.
For details, see www.exportiac.com/lenten-menu.
• Faith United Methodist Church, 305 Freeport St. Open from 4 to 7:30 p.m., featuring fish, grilled chicken, salmon patties and more.
Takeout orders by phone are not accepted, but walk-ins are welcome.
For details, see www.fumcdelmont.com/fish-fry-menu.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Discussion of Murrysville drilling ordinance closed to public
- Murrysville officials seek a ‘vision’ for its future
- FTMSA officials nix trips in agency Jeep
- Franklin Township Municipal Sanitary Authority to pay bill with rewards credit card
- Franklin Regional officials disappointed in firing of guard