Fish fry season continues in Murrysville, Export, Delmont
Fish fry season continues this week, with five local groups hoping to hook customers.
• Mother of Sorrows Catholic Church, 4202 Old William Penn Highway. Open for lunch with a limited menu from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. and for dinner from 3:30 to 7 p.m. Call 724-972-6100 for takeout orders. Cash only.
• Sardis Volunteer Fire Department, 5205 Rocky Hill Lane. Open from 4 to 8 p.m., featuring fish, shrimp, halushki, hot dogs, clam chowder and more. For takeout orders, call 724-327-3987 or 724-733-2602. For details, see www.sardisfire.org.
• Export Moose, 5903 Washington Ave. Open from noon to 8 p.m., featuring fish, shrimp, tuna melt, chicken tenders and more. For takeout, call 724-327-9298.
• Italian-American Club, 5930 Kennedy Ave. Open from 11 a.m. to midnight, featuring fish, crabcakes, hamburgers, zucchini and more. For takeout, call 724-327-6994.
For details, see www.exportiac.com/lenten-menu.
• Faith United Methodist Church, 305 Freeport St. Open from 4 to 7:30 p.m., featuring fish, grilled chicken, salmon patties and more.
Takeout orders by phone are not accepted, but walk-ins are welcome.
For details, see www.fumcdelmont.com/fish-fry-menu.