Some schools canceling delays for Wednesday
Published: Monday, October 29, 2012, 3:58 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Because of the limited impact of Superstorm Sandy on the northern suburbs, several local school districts have canceled two-hour delays that had been scheduled for Wednesday, officials said.
North Allegheny School District schools will operate normally. Halloween parties at elementary schools, however, still will be held Friday.
North Hills School District schools will operate normally.
Pine-Richland School District schools will operate normally.
Shaler Area School District schools will operate normally.
St. Sebastian School will operate normally. Preschool no longer is canceled.
- Cardone ready to retire as director of athletics
- Shaler Area teachers to strike if no summer deal
- Aquinas teacher becomes U.S. citizen
- NA boys volleyball nets first state title since 1999
- Tailgate fundraiser to be held in Hampton Monday night
- Photo Gallery: ‘Voices of Freedom” at McIntyre Elementary School in Ross
- Work ethic, writing ability leads Pine-Richland eighth-grader to state recognition
- Shaler Area, teachers union set to resume negotiations
- Photo Gallery: McKnight Village Run for the Rec 5K
- Franklin Elementary students, staff raise more than $11K for African library
- 5K event in North Park to honor friend killed in vehicle crash
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.