Gallery: North Hills Choral Department's Madrigal Dinner
The North Hills Senior High School Choral Department had a Madrigal Dinner on Dec. 8 in the St. Athanasius Parish social hall in West View.
The fundraising event was sponsored by the North Hills Choral Parents Association. Proceeds will benefit the North Hills Senior High Choir trip to Kings Island, near Cincinnati, where students will sing for a competitive rating at the Music in the Parks festival.
The evening included a spaghetti meal served by choir members, and the Madrigal Players present a 16th-century-style skit titled “A Little Knight-Shtick” in period costumes, with music provided by the high school's Madrigal Choir.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New Mexican restaurant to open in McCandless
- ‘Singin’ with Santa’ concert to ring in holidays at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church in Allison Park
- North Hills Community Outreach’s Community Auto program giving away vehicle
- Retiring custodian described as ‘heart and soul’ of Richland Elementary
- McIntyre students hope Buddy Bench is beneficial to all
- McCandless center helps residents make beautiful music
- St. Sebastian STEM class makes learning fun for students
- Plan calls for discount grocery store in Richland
- North Hills students collect food for families
- Etna, Millvale homes go solar
- New track, turf planned for Shaler Area’s Titan Stadium