Gallery: Celebrating Jesus' birthday at Providence Heights Alpha School
Students at Providence Heights Alpha School in McCandless spent Dec. 21, their last day of school before Christmas vacation, celebrating Jesus' birthday. As part of their celebration, the students focused on the qualities it takes to be a “Provident” person — proud, prompt, prepared, polite, productive and positive — and participated in activities related to each of the qualities.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Photo Gallery: Hanukkah dinner at McCandless temple
- North Hills principal aims to make world ‘a better place’
- Photo Gallery: North Hills High School gingerbread houses
- West View property-tax rate holds steady
- Budget calls for Hampton tax rate to stay steady
- Photo Gallery: Marshall’s ‘Brunch with Santa”
- Program offers Pine-Richland students look at career options
- Hampton High grad earns Miss Pennsylvania title
- Banking program aims to make Shaler Area students fiscally responsible
- Shaler Area reaches contract agreement through June 20, 2019 with superintendent
- Shaler tax rate stays steady