Gallery: Book of Life project at the Vincentian Home
Published: Wednesday, February 13, 2013, 9:01 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Vincentian Collaborative System's Book of Life project is bringing in volunteers to interview residents at the system's senior-living facilities, including the Vincentian Home in McCandless, and write a Book of Life for residents to keep. To become a volunteer for the program, call Joyce Lewis-Andrews at 412-548-4060.
- Jerry O’Brien is Democratic nominee for Ross tax collector
- Richland Elementary’s Farmer selected state substitute teacher of year
- Shaler officials to lower property taxes
- Vogrin remembered for longtime service to Shaler
- Shaler Area approves preliminary budget
- Pine-Richland middle schooler tops in state in history competition
- Evening traffic restrictions set to start Monday on Duncan Avenue
- Bradford Woods Council president knocked out of election in primary
- North Hills School Board primary results available
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.