Photo gallery: Tracing project at St. Sebastian School
St. Sebastian School eighth-graders traced the outlines of the bodies of their prayer partners in the kindergarten class during a Catholic Schools Week activity. The younger and older students then colored in the outlines together.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Ferrante trial: Doctor couldn’t figure out what made Klein so sick
- Pennsylvania chips in $2.5M for $38M boutique hotel in Pittsburgh
- Predators winger Neal caught ‘blindsided’ by trade from Penguins
- Steelers’ Adams delivers in pinch against Texans
- Counterfeit credit card ring falls for failure to remember birth date on fake ID
- Rossi: Middling Steelers must make a statement
- Arrest made in connection with Rostraver home invasion
- LaBar: A memo to WWE critics
- Corbett rips Wolf tax proposals during Hempfield campaign stop
- Steelers free safety Mitchell is still settling into role on defense
- Federal grand jury reviewing Liquor Control Board violations, sources tell Trib