Work on Ingomar Road set for Tuesday, Wednesday
By Mcknight Journal
Published: Monday, February 25, 2013, 6:36 p.m.
Updated: Monday, February 25, 2013
Traffic will be restricted to a single lane on part of Ingomar Road in McCandless on Tuesday and Wednesday, when a PennDOT contractor will be installing protective shielding under the bridge that carries McKnight Road over Ingomar, weather permitting.
Single-lane traffic will occur in each direction on Ingomar Road from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. both days, as needed, under McKnight Road, PennDOT officials announced. One lane will remain open in each direction at all times. No restrictions will occur on McKnight Road.
Crews from Allison Park Contractors Inc. of Allison Park will perform the work.
PennDOT officials advise motorists to use caution, slow down and be aware of changing traffic patterns when driving through the area.
- North Hills students can earn college credits with welding course
- Photo Gallery: Bike rodeo in Ross Township
- Bird expert brings flock to Northland Public Library
- Evening traffic restrictions set to start Monday on Duncan Avenue
- Photo Gallery: Bullseye’s Book Bash at the Northland Public Library
- Millvale career fair slated to help get residents working
- 3 miles of Pine Twp. roads to get resurfaced
- Hampton residents to earn rewards for recycling
- Culinary Corner: Smoked salmon works for lunch, brunch and dinner
- North Hills, Pine-Richland, Shaler students make a difference in classroom, community
- Shaler Area budget talks move forward; district facing deficit
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.