Photo Gallery: St. Alphonsus Parish fish fry in Pine Twp.
By North Journal
Published: Wednesday, March 6, 2013, 5:30 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, March 6, 2013
St. Alphonsus Parish, 201 Church Road in Pine Township, will have a fish fry every Friday during Lent, including Good Friday.
Online ordering at www.stals-wexford.org is new this year. Phone orders can be made after 2 p.m. on fish-fry days by calling 724-759-8659 or 412-304-1254.
Diners may eat in the St. Alphonsus School cafeteria or take their food home. Meals are served from 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. The cost is $9 for adults and $2 for children.
A meal includes a choice of entrée — breaded, fried shrimp; baked Atlantic cod; or breaded, fried Atlantic cod. Sandwiches may be requested. The dinner also includes choices for soup, side dish, salad and beverage. Items also are available à la carte.
The fish and shrimp are breaded on site Friday mornings, and the tartar sauce and cocktail sauce also are homemade each week. An assortment of homemade desserts is available each week for a small donation.
- North Hills students can earn college credits with welding course
- 3 miles of Pine Twp. roads to get resurfaced
- Sheen helps provide shine to La Roche’s graduation
- Evening traffic restrictions set to start Monday on Duncan Avenue
- Photo Gallery: Bullseye’s Book Bash at the Northland Public Library
- Millvale career fair slated to help get residents working
- Photo Gallery: Springathon at St. Teresa of Avila School
- North Allegheny students in international competition
- Hartwood Acres sets summer concert schedule
- Photo Gallery: McCandless Athletic Association opening day
- Hampton school budget plan calls for small tax rate hike
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.