Photo Gallery: St. Sebastian Parish fish fry in Ross Township
Published: Wednesday, March 20, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, March 20, 2013
St. Sebastian Parish on Siebert Road in Ross Township will have its last Lenten fish fry of the season Friday.
Meals will be served from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Eat-in and takeout meals are available. Orders for takeout begin at 3 p.m. Pickup for takeout begins at 4 p.m. Call 412-364-8999, ext. 326, or go to www.fish4lent.org to order.
Baked-fish or fried-fish dinners are $9. Linguine and shrimp dinners are $10. Children's meals are $4.50. Children younger than 3 eat for free.
Dinners include fruit, salad, a hot vegetable, a choice of side dish and a choice of coleslaw or applesauce. Fried-fish sandwiches cost $7 and come with salad and fruit. The special side this week is pierogi.
Additional food choices served each week include New England clam chowder, macaroni and cheese, pizza, french fries, salads and fruit.
- Sutter Road closing Wednesday in Shaler and Ross
- Millvale art show to feature works of school art teachers
- Photo Gallery: Springathon at St. Teresa of Avila School
- Photo Gallery: Bullseye’s Book Bash at the Northland Public Library
- Millvale career fair slated to help get residents working
- Hampton residents to earn rewards for recycling
- Culinary Corner: Smoked salmon works for lunch, brunch and dinner
- Sheen helps provide shine to La Roche’s graduation
- North Hills, Pine-Richland, Shaler students make a difference in classroom, community
- Shaler Area budget talks move forward; district facing deficit
- McCandless autocross benefit gets on ‘Fast Track to a Cure’ this month
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.