Photo Gallery: St. Sebastian Parish fish fry in Ross Township
St. Sebastian Parish on Siebert Road in Ross Township will have its last Lenten fish fry of the season Friday.
Meals will be served from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Eat-in and takeout meals are available. Orders for takeout begin at 3 p.m. Pickup for takeout begins at 4 p.m. Call 412-364-8999, ext. 326, or go to www.fish4lent.org to order.
Baked-fish or fried-fish dinners are $9. Linguine and shrimp dinners are $10. Children's meals are $4.50. Children younger than 3 eat for free.
Dinners include fruit, salad, a hot vegetable, a choice of side dish and a choice of coleslaw or applesauce. Fried-fish sandwiches cost $7 and come with salad and fruit. The special side this week is pierogi.
Additional food choices served each week include New England clam chowder, macaroni and cheese, pizza, french fries, salads and fruit.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Photo Gallery: “Mission ...” program at Northland Public Library
- Aquinas Academy program highlights 20th-century writer
- Former German leader discusses ISIS with North Hills, North Allegheny students
- School planetariums continue to educate, amaze students
- North Allegheny grad makes impression at Int’l Chemistry Olympiad
- McIntyre Elementary presentation to help parents navigate social media
- Young McCandless actor has roles in 2 upcoming movies
- Breakfast to benefit memorial fund for Bakerstown UMC men’s group founder
- West View author to share stories in new book
- Authors plan to meet fans at Northern Tier Library in Richland
- More businesses expected at Pittsburgh North Regional Chamber career fair