Photo Gallery: St. Sebastian Parish fish fry in Ross Township
St. Sebastian Parish on Siebert Road in Ross Township will have its last Lenten fish fry of the season Friday.
Meals will be served from 4:30 to 7 p.m. Eat-in and takeout meals are available. Orders for takeout begin at 3 p.m. Pickup for takeout begins at 4 p.m. Call 412-364-8999, ext. 326, or go to www.fish4lent.org to order.
Baked-fish or fried-fish dinners are $9. Linguine and shrimp dinners are $10. Children's meals are $4.50. Children younger than 3 eat for free.
Dinners include fruit, salad, a hot vegetable, a choice of side dish and a choice of coleslaw or applesauce. Fried-fish sandwiches cost $7 and come with salad and fruit. The special side this week is pierogi.
Additional food choices served each week include New England clam chowder, macaroni and cheese, pizza, french fries, salads and fruit.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Photo Gallery: Bike parade in Bradford Woods
- Richland flintlock firearms maker to teach class in Hampton
- North Allegheny background check policy for volunteers put on hold
- Northern Tier Regional Library in Richland names new director
- Lack of Ross users could signal end of Bookmobile stop
- Ross Township sets limits on digital signs
- Construction costs double for new public works facility in Ross Township
- North Hills School District to hold first alumni choir reunion
- Ross ministry to focus on ‘Boundaries for Women’
- Ingomar Garden Club to present ‘Festive Rhythm and Hues’
- Shaler Area student named Miss Pennsylvania Junior Teen