Photo Gallery: World Thinking Day event for North Allegheny-area Girls Scouts
Published: Thursday, March 21, 2013, 2:45 p.m.
Updated: Thursday, March 21, 2013
On World Thinking Day, girls honor their sister Girl Guides and Girl Scouts by giving thanks for their international friendships and remembering that Girl Scouts of the USA is part of a global community — one of nearly 150 countries that are members of the World Association of Girl Guides and Girl Scouts.
World Thinking Day is Feb. 22. This year, North Allegheny-area Girl Scouts observed World Thinking Day with an event March 1 at the North Allegheny School District's Baierl Center in McCandless.
- Photo Gallery: Springathon at St. Teresa of Avila School
- Photo Gallery: Bullseye’s Book Bash at the Northland Public Library
- Record haul recorded in Shaler drug take-back event
- ‘That Guy with the Birds’
- For the birds
- Millvale career fair slated to help get residents working
- Hampton residents to earn rewards for recycling
- Millvale art show to feature works of school art teachers
- Evening traffic restrictions set to start Monday on Duncan Avenue
- 3 miles of Pine Twp. roads to get resurfaced
- Culinary Corner: Smoked salmon works for lunch, brunch and dinner
You must be signed in to add comments
To comment, click the Sign in or sign up at the very top of this page.
Subscribe today! Click here for our subscription offers.