Photo Gallery: Easter Bunny lunch at St. Teresa of Avila Parish in Ross
St. Teresa of Avila Parish had an Easter Bunny lunch March 9 at the church in Ross. The event was a fundraiser for a mission project in Oaxaca, Mexico.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Program offers Pine-Richland students look at career options
- New tax to hit most in Richland
- Banking program aims to make Shaler Area students fiscally responsible
- Ross store’s discount helps Al’s Bike Drive to brighten Christmas
- Hampton High grad earns Miss Pennsylvania title
- North Hills High School book drive nets 1,083 items
- Shaler Area reaches contract agreement through June 20, 2019 with superintendent
- Route 8 Nativity scene shines brighter
- North Hills-area children, youths play their parts in ‘Nutcracker’
- North Hills principal aims to make world ‘a better place’
- Richland church’s pageant mixes faith with fun