Photo Gallery: North Hills kindergartners celebrate 100th school day
Kindergartners in North Hills School District Elementary Schools celebrated their 100th day of school in February.
They marked the day in various ways, such as making necklaces by stringing 100 pieces of cereal, doing 100 exercises and making commemorative hats.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Photo Gallery: Chinese New Year at Ross Elementary
- Former Steeler Hoge discusses concussions with North Hills student-athletes
- Photo Gallery: St. Teresa of Avila fish fry
- North Allegheny graduate receives prestigious scholarship
- North Hills district’s tobacco ban includes e-cigarettes
- Ross committee created to find uses for former school
- North Allegheny students about to hit road for ‘42nd Street’ musical
- Fish-fry Fridays in North Hills form friendship, fellowship
- Shaler Area students gear up for production of ‘Mary Poppins’
- Hampton couple finds key to lengthy, loving relationship
- Ross art show to be held in conjunction with Women’s Day