Photo Gallery: Dr. Seuss Day at McIntyre Elementary School
Students at McIntyre Elementary in Ross Township had a Dr. Seuss Day at their school March 8. They celebrated the author of “The Cat in the Hat” by wearing hats and reading Dr. Seuss' books.
Many schools recognize Theodor Seuss Geisel, also known as Dr. Seuss, in March. The late author's birthday is March 2.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Despite challenges, farms in North Hills are growing
- Shaler Area High School students tour Japan
- North Hills Christian Church helps get children excited about school
- Hampton landlords required to register apartments
- Photo gallery: Elderly, disabled visit North Park nature center
- Kids’ artwork wanted for North Hills Community Outreach calendar
- Garden idea takes root in Ross
- St. Teresa of Avila festival set in Ross
- Franklin Park woman honored by Lupus Foundation
- Storytelling festival events set for 2 Hampton sites
- NA grad formulates bath, beauty products with natural ingredients