Photo Gallery: Easter egg hunt in Marshall Township
Children had the chance to hunt for eggs and meet the Easter Bunny during Marshall Township Parks & Recreation's annual Easter egg hunt at Knob Hill Park.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- North Allegheny grad nets scholarships at national competition
- Flea, Vendor and Crafter Market in McCandless to benefit Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Pleasant Hills to hang military banners
- Hampton Rotary’s Firecracker 5K kicks off 4th of July
- Hampton's Route 8, Duncan Avenue turning lanes face delay
- Turning lanes onto McKnight Road a nightmare for some
- Friends make Hampton grad’s dream of building water well in Africa come true
- Richland siblings share valedictorian experience
- Navigating Pine Community Center easier with new staircase
- 2 Pittsburgh bands to share stage at Hartwood Acres for free concert
- Garden of Etna helps stock food pantries, part of upcoming tour