Photo Gallery: Earth Day at Highcliff Elementary School
Students at Highcliff Elementary School in Ross Township built robots out of recyclable items on Earth Day, April 22.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- For Steelers, a fight to finish for playoff berth
- Police investigating shooting outside of Monessen bar
- Geologist: Site of idyllic 1833 painting of Lancaster found
- Need for new community college in Northwestern Pennsylvania questioned
- Real estate notes: New ‘spec’ office building going up Downtown
- Leak of grand jury information could cost Attorney General Kane
- Test-tube tuna may be sea change
- Egypt’s beleaguered tourism industry bounces back
- Former FBI director Mueller: Home hacks called on par with globals
- Other Picks: Paul Giallorenzo and Gitgo at the Thunderbird Cafe
- Central Catholic wildcat Petrishen wild card in game vs. Pine-Richland