Photo Gallery: Earth Day celebration in Bradford Woods
The Bradford Woods Conservancy hosted an Earth Day celebration on April 27 at the Bradford Woods reserve.
The event featured a number of activities for children and adults.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Two tie for first place in Shaler garden contest
- Nature center barn in North Park to celebrate a century
- Marshall-based SAE staff honored for e-zine efforts
- Ross officials tab Rickert as planning, zoning head
- Pine-Richland School District working with police to update emergency plan
- Pine residents share ideas for township improvement
- ‘Make Shop’ at Millvale Community Library helping children expand minds, skills
- Ross youth relishes opportunity to play in All-American Games
- Perry Highway work to continue into fall
- Elite dancers from Marshall school dominate at national event
- Shaler moves forward with effort to update all ordinances