Photo Gallery: Bullseye's Book Bash at the Northland Public Library
Target sponsored Bullseye's Book Bash, a program featuring fun reading and language activities for children, April 28 at the Northland Public Library in McCandless.
Children participated in a scavenger hunt, made bookmarks, played games and participated in other activities.
Bullseye the dog is Target's mascot.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- ‘Singin’ with Santa’ concert to ring in holidays at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church in Allison Park
- Plan calls for discount grocery store in Richland
- North Hills students collect food for families
- North Hills Community Outreach’s Community Auto program giving away vehicle
- Retiring custodian described as ‘heart and soul’ of Richland Elementary
- McCandless center helps residents make beautiful music
- Etna, Millvale homes go solar
- Hampton hires part-time police officer
- New Mexican restaurant to open in McCandless
- McIntyre students hope Buddy Bench is beneficial to all
- New track, turf planned for Shaler Area’s Titan Stadium