Pine-Richland prom was 'An Evening in Vegas'
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Wednesday, May 15, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
Pine-Richland students showed up at the high school on Friday to strut their stuff in the annual Prom Walk. The prom-goers then were whisked away to Heinz Field for the Class of 2013 prom where the theme was “An Evening in Vegas.”
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Absenteeism of North Hills School Board member causes concern
- Hampton woman, Aspinwall man team to help small businesses succeed
- Annual North Hills Interfaith Gathering to celebrate different traditions
- All that Jazz Shaler North Hills Library hosting concert
- Hampton, Pine, Richland named Banner Communities
- Photo Gallery: Cherry Blossom Festival at North Hills Art Center
- West View schedules neighborhood cleanup day for April 26
- Student activity fee at Pine-Richland could be raised
- Shaler OKs green overlay district to promote riverfront
- Franklin Park man presents program that examines seedier side of Hollywood
- Vincentian Academy looks at expansion plans