Bird expert brings flock to Northland Public Library
Published: Sunday, May 19, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
John Lege, also known as “That Guy with the Birds,” did a presentation April 24 at the Northland Public Library in McCandless.
He provided information about different birds and gave attendees the chance to have hands-on visits with his birds.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Garden project earns Shaler Area teacher national honor
- School board welcomes new member to ranks
- Officials create rules for residents who want to harness solar energy in Richland
- North Hills School Board seeks applicants for board vacancy
- Shaler Area School Board sets tax increase limit
- Dambach Avenue Bridge reopens to residents’ delight
- Photo Gallery: Boy Scout pancake breakfast in West View
- Richland starts condemnation process of land to boost safety at intersection
- Parkwood volunteers cook, serve Thanksgiving-style meals at Light of Life Mission
- Lane closures planned for Parkway North starting Tuesday