Photo Gallery: 'Dinosaur Roar' at the Northland Public Library
The Northland Public Library's Summer Read-to-Me Club for 3- to 5-year-olds kicked off with the “Dinosaur Roar” program May 29.
Children had the opportunity to participate in a variety of dinosaur-themed activties.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Steelers defense must replace three injured starters
- Steelers to bring LB Harrison out of retirement
- Peduto’s first budget proposal seeks to increase real estate tax rate
- Pirates notebook: Volquez open to re-signing with team
- Allegheny County Controller threatens subpoenas over take-home vehicles
- Pitt notebook: Average yards allowed good, but there’s room for improvement
- Penguins notebook: Crosby gets early work
- Steelers notebook: Running game kept Panthers guessing
- Port Authority bus drives over embankment; driver only one aboard
- Gubernatorial debate features incumbent in need of win vs. wealthy businessman running as an outsider
- MLB notebook: Braves dismiss GM Wren