Photo Gallery: 'Preschool Palooza' at St. Teresa of Avila School
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Sunday, June 9, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
St. Teresa of Avila School had a “Preschool Palooza” this spring to introduce families to the school's preschool and kindergarten programs.
The event featured a variety of activities for young children, along with a tour of the facilities.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Hampton plans to take some gas station land for park-and-ride lot
- Shaler considers dropping floor on lowest grade possible
- ‘Cool’ visitor waddles to Ross Elementary
- Pine-Richland students wrap up Shakespeare unit with festival
- Hampton to honor Pirates manager, township resident Hurdle
- NA graduate inspired to help raise funds
- Fox Chapel, neighboring communities hosting platform tennis national championships
- Romantic comedy to hit Shaler stage
- Pine-Richland principal to return to teaching math
- Giving back part of mission at Oxford Athletic Club
- Shaler North Hills Library jewelry swap to help cover cost for Women of Faith conference