Photo Gallery: Alex's Lemonade Stand in Ross Township
Alex's Lemonade Stand set up shop for one day, June 8, in the parking lot at St. Sebastian Catholic Church in Ross Township.
The stands raise money for the Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation, which is trying to find a cure for childhood cancers.
The local stand raised $1,800.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Shaler native earns Duquesne University leadership award
- North Hills School District’s proposed budget passed with slight hike to taxes
- North Allegheny teams place fourth and fifth in their divisions in national science contest
- Eight candidates seek North Allegheny School Board seats
- Hampton School Board OKs middle school soccer team
- Hampton airman gets warm welcome home
- Democratic voters in Ross’ Ward 7 have a choice
- Pine-Richland School Board race heats up
- North Hills’ ‘Arts Alive’ has several new features this year
- St. Ursula pastor to mark 50th anniversary at Mass
- Photo Gallery: Bradford Woods Conservancy’s Earth Day celebration