Photo Gallery: Bokwa fitness master class at Providence Heights Alpha School
Providence Heights Alpha School had a master class this spring in the new group fitness activity called Bokwa.
Many of the movements are based around the concept of making letters and numbers with one's feet. The instructor uses sign language to cue the class as to what move will be performed next in the sequence.
Alpha students previously learned Bokwa movements in class and invited others in the community to join them for the master class.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Housing proposal denied
- Write-in votes could continue Ross Ward 7 race
- School board primary choices advance to general election
- Primary results keep all candidates in race
- Shaler Area Elementary students transform classroom into inflatable lunar colony
- Pleasant Hills library to put new voices on old-time radio shows
- Retailer, Ross Park Mall owner form partnership
- Cyber campaign nets protective vest for Northern Regional Police dog
- Fulbright sending Shaler grad to Amsterdam to study
- Candidates endorsed by a political …
- Northway developer seeks variance requests without knowing tenants, buildings