Photo Gallery: Passavant Hospital Foundation Scrub Run 8K
By The Tribune-Review
Published: Sunday, July 28, 2013, 9:00 p.m.
The Passavant Hospital Foundation Scrub Run 8K took place the evening of July 12 at North Park.
The evening run was a fundraiser for the foundation's free public outreach programs, including a new program that will provide seventh-graders in six local school districts training in core CPR skills, first aid for choking victims and how to use an automated external defibrillator.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Shaler considers placing cameras at intersection
- Pine-Richland principal to return to teaching math
- Pine-Richland students recognized for art, writing abilities
- Northland to host ‘Meet Our Local Authors’ program
- Shaler North Hills Library jewelry swap to help cover cost for Women of Faith conference
- Fox Chapel, neighboring communities hosting platform tennis national championships
- ‘Cool’ visitor waddles to Ross Elementary
- New member to join Eden Hall administration
- Pine-Richland students wrap up Shakespeare unit with festival
- Hampton to honor Pirates manager, township resident Hurdle
- Giving back part of mission at Oxford Athletic Club