Siebert Road work in Ross to start Tuesday
Crews will begin work to replace pipe on Siebert Road in Ross Township on Tuesday, weather permitting, PennDOT officials said.
Work will take place between Evergreen Road and Babcock Boulevard. Single-lane alternating traffic will occur as needed weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. through Sept. 27.
Flag crews will assist traffic moving through the work area. Motorists should expect having to stop.
The prime contractor is Allison Park Contractors Inc., Shaler Township.
PennDOT officials advise motorists to use caution and expect changing traffic patterns when traveling through the area.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- Staff reshuffling fills library slots in Shaler Area schools
- St. Athanasius center’s first coordinator hands duties over
- Shaler grad pens poems on time served in Vietnam
- Hampton senior turns potato chip bags into strapless dress
- Kean Quest Talent Search kicks off Feb. 6 on Richland stage
- Air quality test results good news for Shaler Area
- Sain’s spirit, positive outlook to be honored at annual race in North Park
- St. Barnabas, neurosurgeon team to battle dementia
- North Hills vocal instructor pushes students to the top
- Former Seville school building on the market
- Ross commissioners divided on zoning appointment