Siebert Road work in Ross to start Tuesday
Crews will begin work to replace pipe on Siebert Road in Ross Township on Tuesday, weather permitting, PennDOT officials said.
Work will take place between Evergreen Road and Babcock Boulevard. Single-lane alternating traffic will occur as needed weekdays from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. through Sept. 27.
Flag crews will assist traffic moving through the work area. Motorists should expect having to stop.
The prime contractor is Allison Park Contractors Inc., Shaler Township.
PennDOT officials advise motorists to use caution and expect changing traffic patterns when traveling through the area.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Photo Gallery: St. Teresa of Avila fish fry
- Photo Gallery: Chinese New Year at Ross Elementary
- North Allegheny graduate receives prestigious scholarship
- Pine-Richland considers changing student transportation companies
- Ross committee created to find uses for former school
- Ross art show to be held in conjunction with Women’s Day
- Former Steeler Hoge discusses concussions with North Hills student-athletes
- 4 Pine-Richland students make National Merit finalists
- Fish-fry Fridays in North Hills form friendship, fellowship
- Pine OKs plan for auto repair shop in former Wexford Volunteer Fire Department garage
- Richland to adopt county regulations on open fires