Photo Gallery: North Allegheny marching band performs
North Allegheny's marching band performed Sept. 14 during the Allegheny Valley Marching Band Festival, which was hosted as part of the 53rd annual North Hills Marching Band Festival at Martorelli Stadium in West View.
It was one of several bands from local high schools participating in the event.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Former North Hills school board president fills vacant seat
- Champion NA swimmer credits time spent at Olympic Training Center
- Longtime Shaler board member decides to retire
- New St. Alphonsus pastor has Hampton roots
- Shaler man a leader for St. Barnabas
- Hampton students step up, provide artwork for educator’s new book
- Former Steeler Hoge discusses concussions with North Hills student-athletes
- O’Hara Elementary to reopen after water damaged classrooms
- Pine OKs plan for auto repair shop in former Wexford Volunteer Fire Department garage
- Photo Gallery: Chinese New Year at Ross Elementary
- ‘Pippin’ presents challenge to Pine-Richland students