Perry Highway work under way
Patching operations are under way on Route 19, also known as Perry Highway, in McCandless and Ross townships, PennDOT officials announced.
PennDOT crews will conduct patching operations on Route 19 between Ingomar Road and Sewickley Oakmont Road from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. weekdays through Oct. 31. Traffic will be reduced to a single lane in each direction.
PennDOT officials urge motorists to allow extra time when traveling through the area.
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
- New Shaler North Hills Library program makes participants smile
- North Hills Rock Orchestra performs to a different beat
- McCandless library offers chance to ‘Meet Our Local Authors’
- Hampton event to look for middle ground, discuss ‘Gun Safety in a Free Society’
- ‘A Chours Line’ featuring Pine-Richland flavor
- Pine-Richland pushes up final day of classes to June 5
- Final phase of Fall Run Road project in Shaler to improve sight distance
- Richland gets new truck to clean sewer lines, storm water drains
- Gala in Hampton to raise money for scholarship program
- Marshall Mangler features running, bike races on North Park trails
- Grandmother’s illness leads Shaler Area student to join cancer fight