Shaler candidate thanks residents for taking time to cast votes
Fourth Ward Voters,
I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of those who voted for me in the Shaler Township 4th Ward Commissioners race on Nov. 5.
I worked very hard in my door to door campaign and it was a pleasure speaking with you during that time. I pledge to continue working with my fellow Board of Commissioners in making Shaler Township a great place to live and to raise a family. Thank you once again for your trust and confidence in re-electing me as your Commissioner.
Fourth Ward Commissioner
Show commenting policy
TribLive commenting policy
You are solely responsible for your comments and by using TribLive.com you agree to our Terms of Service.
We moderate comments. Our goal is to provide substantive commentary for a general readership. By screening submissions, we provide a space where readers can share intelligent and informed commentary that enhances the quality of our news and information.
While most comments will be posted if they are on-topic and not abusive, moderating decisions are subjective. We will make them as carefully and consistently as we can. Because of the volume of reader comments, we cannot review individual moderation decisions with readers.
We value thoughtful comments representing a range of views that make their point quickly and politely. We make an effort to protect discussions from repeated comments either by the same reader or different readers.
We follow the same standards for taste as the daily newspaper. A few things we won't tolerate: personal attacks, obscenity, vulgarity, profanity (including expletives and letters followed by dashes), commercial promotion, impersonations, incoherence, proselytizing and SHOUTING. Don't include URLs to Web sites.
We do not edit comments. They are either approved or deleted. We reserve the right to edit a comment that is quoted or excerpted in an article. In this case, we may fix spelling and punctuation.
We welcome strong opinions and criticism of our work, but we don't want comments to become bogged down with discussions of our policies and we will moderate accordingly.
We appreciate it when readers and people quoted in articles or blog posts point out errors of fact or emphasis and will investigate all assertions. But these suggestions should be sent via e-mail. To avoid distracting other readers, we won't publish comments that suggest a correction. Instead, corrections will be made in a blog post or in an article.
- Online series recognizes Hampton as top-notch school
- Shaler detective honored for work with school district
- Hampton officials OK church plans for parking spaces, recreational field off Duncan Avenue
- McCandless teen to go from CLO’s ‘Gypsy’ to Comtra’s ‘Honk!’
- Rectenwald ends successful college career
- 3 honeybee hives placed on Mt. Alvernia campus in Millvale to help pollinate garden
- Flea, Vendor and Crafter Market in McCandless to benefit Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Hampton teen gets chance to earn wings
- Reading at Northern Tier Regional Library could lead to prizes
- North Allegheny grad nets scholarships at national competition
- Photo Gallery: Vacation Bible school at St. Athanasius Catholic Church